A large percentage of homes built are on your private lot. At Mike Hollaway Custom Homes, we will preview the lot you have purchased (at no cost to you) to determine its feasibility and its reasonable observation of cost.
Generally, it is in the buyer’s best interest to have our company examine the lot prior to purchase. A skilled and trained eye along with many years of experience can quickly identify potential problems and/or challenges that may arise or pose additional expense to the buyer. We hope that our comprehensive assessment will enable you to prevent unforeseen troubles that could surface.
When pricing your home , some of the items below may have some up front costs required to establish pricing for your new home. This typically occurs only an individually owned lot. Applicable fees may relate to several of the items listed below. Please contact us for further information.
Mike Hollaway Custom Homes will do this for you:
- Preview your lot selection
- Help you find a lot
- Have a survey made
- Acquire deed restrictions
- Check on utility and other easements
- Verify zoning
- Create site plan
- Work with architect designer to create plan best suited for topography of lot
- Water well if necessary
- Septic design and county permit if necessary
- All utility extensions above or below ground
- Submission of plans to municipality for permits
- Submission of registration of your home with TRCC
- Submit for permit from TCEQ
- Submission of plans to POA or HOAi
- Coordinate and develop landscape/irrigation plans
- Coordination of pool design and outdoor entertaining areas
- Acquire short term lot financing
- Acquire interim construction financing
- Acquire all engineering for construction site development